Thursday, July 6, 2017

HOW TO DRESS DOWN A FANCY SUMMER DRESS







how to dress down a fancy summer dress



how to dress down a fancy summer dress



how to dress down a fancy summer dress



how to dress down a fancy summer dress



how to dress down a fancy summer dress



how to dress down a fancy summer dress





The dress I’m wearing in the photos above is one of my most recent compulsive buys. I do a lot of shopping online since I live in the middle of nowhere. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to keep this dress when I received it but the fact that it was almost out of stock influenced my choice. However, since this pretty dress arrived on my doorstep, I’ve had a hard time to style it as an everyday outfit. While it’s not the fanciest dress I’ve owned, it’s not the most casual either!


That’s why for today’s outfit, I thought I would try to dress down this little dress. For this, I didn’t pick any accessories such as jewelry. The less the better! In this outfit, my only accessories are the sandals and the bag. The reasons why I picked these, in particular, is because they are casual yet still quite chic. I picked some sandals I bought last year from Zara. The red tone of these shoes actually compliments the print of the dress really well! I finished the look with my straw. I know we’ve seen this bag repeatedly on the blog but I can’t help it, not only it’s a cute one but it’s also super practical!


How would you dress down that kind of dress?


Wrap dress: Zara/ Leather sandals: Zara (old collection)/ Straw Bag: Stella Forest


– SHOP THE POST –


Post From: AriaDibari.com

Aria Di Bari





No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...