Saturday, August 26, 2017

5 NEUTRAL FALL STAPLES















Top: BP {only $25 + such a closet staple for Fall/Winter} | Skirt: Ganni {old, similar here + here for less than $100} | Handbag: Sèzane | Booties: Stuart Weitzman | Hat: Genie by Eugenia Kim | Necklace: Vintage Chanel {exact here}


TGIF, babes


We officially made it to the weekend!  Our week has been crazy moving + unpacking, but with things slowly feeling back to normal, my heart is SO happy.  Another weekend in the works spent working on the house + yard and I’m so exited about it!  That’s how you know you’re really an adult – when buying and planting bushes in the front yard makes you happy.  Haha.  What are you guys up to this weekend?


As the weather is slowly cooling down in preparation for Fall, I’m transitioning my closet piece by piece.  Since I only wear neutrals most of the time, I have quite a few staple pieces that will easily take me right into Fall – and won’t break the bank.  Here are FIVE closet staples you need for cooler weather:


1. A large, black tote.  If you’re anything like me, you throw ALL of your daily life necessities into one big bag.  A black tote is such a closet staple, but especially one that’s functional.  The gold detailing on this tote is my favorite!  {Options herehere, + here}


2. Upping your miniskirt game.  I’ve made this a priority over the last few weeks, because miniskirts are so functional for Fall.  You can easily throw them on with anything from a t-shirt to a turtleneck, sneakers or booties.  {Options hereherehere, + here}


3. A classic, white top.  This long sleeve tee is my favorite for so many reasons.  It’s long, fitted, comfortable, and only $25.  You can’t beat it!  It also comes in 3 colors and I have to admit, I have them all.  Perfect for layering literally ANY outfit this Fall!  Let’s be serious – no other options needed.


4. Black booties.  A staple pair of black booties is so important to your accessory game.  I purchased this pair during the NSALE and they’re so comfortable!  Not only do I love the easy, chic vibe they give off, but they will literally go with almost any outfit.  When I’m investing in a more expensive handbag or pair of shoes that’s seasonal, I always make sure it checks off three boxes: comfort, classic, and versatility.  {Options herehere, + here}


5. A chic hat.  Or three!  This ‘fisherman’ style hat has seriously been one of my favorite trends for a long time and I’m so happy to see them come back in style with a bang.  As I was cleaning out my closet in preparation for moving, I found 2-3 hats really similar to this style from high school!  It’s always been one of my go-to’s (remember the Devil Wears Prada killer outfit with this style hat + layered Chanel necklace?  ALL the praise hands.) and this one is so perfect! {Options herehere, + here}


Thanks so much for stopping by and cheers to the weekend!  x.





Instagram Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...