Sunday, August 20, 2017

Helping Me Grammarly





Every time I start a new post with a lot of energy because I have many ideas that I translate with texts, photos; But I have a little problem that I’m not good at grammar and spelling. I spent a lot of time reviewing and correcting all my texts, but I found this cool tool that is very convenient and saves me a lot of time with my grammar and spelling. Grammarly helps me when I write a new post gives me the option to corrects me (this tool is Free or Premium if You require it to be more powerful).

It’s as if your grammar teacher was with you.


 


Grammarly makes sure everything you type

is clear, effective, and mistake-free.


 


Grammarly helps you with commas, punctuation, grammar, and spelling.

You can use Grammarly on Facebook, in the WordPress editor or on any part of the network as it integrates with your favorite browser or you can use it with Grammarly online editor.


12783933_1699322660313272_827495104_n


Now I do not have to worry about the tedious correction of grammar, and I waste less time writing a new post thanks to Grammarly that helps me a lot.




This post was proofread by Grammarly


All images source: BadLands.com


 


Instagram Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...