Saturday, September 2, 2017

Missguided Lookbook // Part 2















Hey, Dolls!

Welcome back to my blog, and thank you so much for all of your lovely comments about my last blog post. I hope you enjoy Part 2.

I am seriously loving everything Gucci at the moment, I am obsessed. This is their Dionysus bag, it literally goes with everything. I also have my eye on the Gucci Marmont bags too, they are just so chic.

I am also loving the fishnet trend right now, they go with so much. I am wearing mine with this Missguided skirt and top which I love.

I hope you like how I have styled them, and I can’t wait to shoot more exciting street style looks.




Bag


 




Tights 


Boots


Choker- @marilynswake




Love

Tia x

Post from: Links to Fashion

Instagram Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...