Friday, September 22, 2017

The beauty of finding the perfect fall booties




lauren sims vince camuto bootiesIf you’ve been following me for a while…you know that when I find a pair of shoes I like, I literally wear them like they’re part of my uniform. Especially when I find the perfect fall booties…I wear them with nearly every outfit – jeans, dresses, shorts…for any and every occasion. I was just telling Martha the other day “I should probably start incorporating more variety into my outfit posts on the blog. I feel like I wear the same booties in every post.” But y’all…that is the beauty of finding the perfect fall booties!lauren sims vince camuto bootieslauren sims vince camuto bootiesThere are a few requirements for finding the perfect fall booties. For me, one of those requirements is the price point. Even though I know I will wear these booties almost everyday in the fall…I’d rather not spend an arm and a leg on them (because knowing myself, I will want another pair next year!). One of the reasons I love Vince Camuto booties (and really, all of his shoes) is because the quality and style is amazing, without breaking the bank!lauren sims vince camuto bootiesAnother requirement in finding the perfect fall booties is comfortability. Confession: I own at least 5 pair of Vince Camuto booties and ALL of them are super comfortable. My mom is also super picky about shoes being comfortable, and she’s equally as obsessed with Vince Camuto booties as I am! This pair I’m sharing with y’all today is so comfortable – I’ve walked in them all day long and my feet feel great at the end of the day.lauren sims vince camuto bootieslauren sims vince camuto bootiesLastly, a major requirement for finding the perfect fall booties is style and versatility. What first drew me to these suede booties (similar pair here) was the style. I loved that they had a little bit of a taller shaft, and a slight heel (without it being too tall). Then, once I tried them on…I loved that they looked adorable with skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, AND dresses. That’s when I knew I was sold! Here are a few other Vince Camuto booties that meet all my requirements for the perfect fall booties!:









lauren sims vince camuto bootieslauren sims vince camuto bootiesThe beauty of finding the perfect fall booties is that when you do…it takes so much work out of putting outfits together for fall. I wore this suede pair here with a black shift dress which could definitely be a fall work outfit (if your company allows business casual). You could just as easily wear these same booties with denim and a plaid shirt to a fall football game as well!lauren sims vince camuto bootiesAnother reason I love Vince Camuto though is because he has very classic/timeless booties that will go with everything in your wardrobe, and last you for years…but he also does trend pieces really well! The shoes below are all SO on trend this fall season and are sure to make a statement with any outfit! I am majorly loving booties with studs, and anything involving velvet and suede!









lauren sims vince camuto bootieslauren sims vince camuto bootieslauren sims vince camuto bootiesOutfit details: black dolman sleeve dress | leather handbag | suede booties (similar here) | round aviator sunglasses | tassel necklace | lipstick (color is ‘walk of shame’)


Hope this post helps you find your own perfect pair of fall booties, or inspires you to maybe try out a new trend with your shoes this season! Thank y’all for reading!


This post was created in collaboration with Vince Camuto. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.




Post from: LaurenKaySims.com


Instagram Photo


The post The beauty of finding the perfect fall booties appeared first on ARSO.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...