Sunday, November 12, 2017

CORSET DRESS FOR FALL















Dress: NBD | Shoes: Steve Madden {on sale!} | Tote: Goyard {similar here} | Sunglasses: Cèline | Necklace: Monica Vinader {chain here} | Lips: MAC


Happy Halloween, babes –



I hope you’re all having a great week so far!  My bestie, McKenna Bleu came to town yesterday to spend a few days with us in Greenville and we love having her here.  Since wearing this dress last weekend in Charleston, the weather has completely changed and it is SO cold!!  However, this dress would be so cute layered with a chic jacket or cardigan for Fall.  I love the corset trend and feel like this is a subtle way of wearing it without being over the top.  I’ll be wearing white all year long, so I’m loving this look with booties and dark tote.


I am SO excited about having trick-or-treaters here for the first time!  We have so many kids in our neighborhood, so we are stocked and ready to go.  Cheers to All Hallows Eve!  (Literally, as I was typing this, M and J both said wtf is all hallows eve?!) 🙂




Thanks so much for stopping by, x.





http://bit.ly/2zy1HP2

The post CORSET DRESS FOR FALL appeared first on ARSO.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...