Wednesday, November 8, 2017

HOW TO ROCK THE SOCK BOOT TREND FOR AUTUMN FALL














SOCK BOOT FEVER


How to Style and Which to Buy



It’s the love/hate trend you’ve undoubtedly seen all over social media. The sock boot teamed with everything from leather trousers and super feminine dresses, to jumpsuits and mini skirts. Designer or high street, it’s the trend that seems to be dividing us but I for one am a definite fan of this statement look.My usual go-to boot is anything with a pointed toe and/or killer heel that elongates the leg and leaves me feeling like I could conquer the world as I strut down the high street. There’s something about a statement boot that elevates any outfit for me and the sock boot is the new kid on the block that’s shaking up our style.


When making a purchase, no matter what the price point or the brand, I always look for something that I can transition through seasons and that I can team with most of my wardrobe. The sock boot is no exception and I feel like I hit the jackpot with this Balenciaga style. Over on my looks page, you’ll find them teamed with so many outfits and this Balmain look I sported in Paris is one of my favorites.


Here’s my take on how to style the sock boot and the best pairs out there no matter what your budget may be.








































The Look


While in Paris with my L’Oreal Paris family for fashion week, I wore these Balenciaga boots with so many outfits, but this may be my favorite of the trip. The contrast of the mid-calf height boot against the leather mini skirt is edgy, cool and the black and tan color palette gives a nod to the fall leaves turning this time of year. Such a simple outfit, without the statement boots, would easily melt into the background but the sock boots bring the look into Fall 2017 and right on trend.









 













BLACK SOCK BOOTS OVER $100




BLACK SOCK BOOTS UNDER $100






How To Style


I thought it might be helpful, for the first time on the blog, to not only give you my favorites and dupes of the featured piece but to suggest some items I have already styled and want to style with them going further into the season. Below you’ll find some pieces you may have already seen pictures that I’ve teamed with my sock boots, others that are recent additions to my wardrobe waiting to be styled with them and other pieces that I have my eye on for upcoming features on the blog and events over the festive period. Hope you love to see what items I am styling with the boot of the moment!







OTHER SOCK BOOTS OVER $100




OTHER SOCK BOOTS UNDER $100











SHOP THE FULL LOOK











 


HOW TO STYLE THE SOCK BOOT




Post from: InTheFrow.com


Instagram Photo






No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...