Sunday, November 12, 2017

SEQUINS + DENIM



















Jacket: Free People {on major sale, also here} | Tank: Anine Bing | Denim: MOTHER | Bralette: Anine Bing | Sneakers: Golden Goose | Sunglasses: Cèline | Handbag: Chanel {dupe here} | Necklace: Monica Vinader | Lips: MAC


Hi there, babes –


I hope you’re all having a great week so far!  Whew, things have been crazy lately.  Between a week in LA, home for 36 hours, and a long weekend in Charleston – we are SO happy to be home and back to normal.  I’ve spent the last two days catching up on endless laundry, cleaning, and restocking our fridge and pantry.  So, back to normal, we are. 🙂


Over the last year or so, I’ve come to realize that a silk tank is one of my favorite closet staples.  I have them in all colors, some with lace, some with different necklines, but I love ALL of them.  And wear them constantly!  So easy to throw on and go, not to mention I love anything I can wear a bralette with.  Also, can we talk about this statement jacket?  I can’t get enough of it and it’s on MAJOR sale right now!  There’s nothing better than an outfit full of versatile, neutral closet staples.


Thanks so much for stopping by, x.





http://bit.ly/2zwNHoF

The post SEQUINS + DENIM appeared first on ARSO.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...