Wednesday, January 24, 2018

RED BOOTIES




I’m usually not into red, but for some reason around this time of year I always am! I’m loving adding pops of red into my everyday neutral looks, like with these red booties. They’re such a good price point and super comfortable!







Red booties are so festive and perfect for the holidays. I’ve been wearing them with jeans and also with more simple holiday dresses like this velvet pleated midi dress. I’m obsessed with the side slits and the subtle bell sleeves on this dress! Also loving that it’s under $80 🙂 It would be great for any holiday party and/or NYE shindig!


These red booties are made of the softest suede and the heel height makes them bearable to walk around in all day! Just be sure to go down a half size in these. xx





Post from: SoSage.com


Instagram Photo


The post RED BOOTIES appeared first on ARSO.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...