Tuesday, September 11, 2018

ATHLEISURE STREET STYLE






One of my favorite trends this summer has been athletic wear with a twist. Athleisure is having a major moment people!


For my look, I wore ripped biker shorts with a matching bralette. To make it more street-style I added a chained belt and blazer. You can keep with the vibe by pairing with sneakers or a little more dressy with some mules.


Are you guys digging this trend or should it stay in a pilates class?


Let me know below!


Biker Shorts: YEAR OF OURS

Bralette: YEAR OF OURS

Blazer: ZARA (similar here)

Sneakers: SUPERGA


Instagram Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...