Sunday, September 23, 2018

SEQUIN JUMPSUIT | NASTY GAL




You know when you see something online and you immediately have to have it? Yeah…that’s how I felt about this sequin striped jumpsuit. Saw it and knew I needed it in my closet ASAP.


I started shopping at Nasty Gal when I was in college and would steal my moms CC # to buy everything I wanted from there (oops). I remember when I finally got busted and my mom asked what the hell NastyGal.com was. She thought it was a dirty website or something… LOL!









Their selection has always been amaze though…the perfect mix between edgy and girly, but I couldn’t afford it myself until I had graduated and was on my own. Recently Nasty Gal was acquired by a new owner and the prices are so much more affordable. Also, they usually always have a sale going on!


I’m currently obsessing over all their occasion wear, because if you have an event you are sure to stand out in any of their pieces and most likely your BFF won’t show up in the same thing. This jumpsuit is currently on sale for 50% off! It’s perfect for weddings, prom, any dressier events. I am going to the Justin Timberlake concert next week and am thinking it would be perfect for that as well! Below I have included outfit details along with some other favorites from their occasion wear selection 🙂 Enjoy! xx


sequin striped jumpsuit | Ruffle Heels C/O Nasty Gal


 


Post from: SoSage.com


 


Instagram Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...