Monday, April 18, 2022

FANCY IN FLORALS

 


Florals are having a moment, and I am totally here for it. I’ve been drawn towards fun floral tops, bodysuits and dresses this season in a variety of colors and styles. I’m usually a neutrals only girl, but I am in love with this season’s trend! 






With that in mind, I had to check out one of my favorite retailers, mytheresa, to see how they were embracing the floral trend. I love shopping mytheresa for luxury and high end designer pieces. They have the best selection across designers, and I know it’s always worth the investment. 



I hope the florals trend continues throughout the year into fall! I can’t wait to see what other show stopping pieces come to mytheresa and will continue to shop them for all my designer/investment pieces year round.

Post from: Cella Jane

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CABO SAN LUCAS VS SAN JOSE DEL CABO

  Similarities & differences between the two. Which one is right for you? Cabo is one of Californian's go-to spots for a mini getawa...